Friday, December 12, 2014

My Future Vision


My Future hopes, dreams and desires.   Designed by Mark N.  ©2014
            My future plans are still developing. I do have a few ideas of what I wanted to be when i get older. I would like to be a chef. I always loved to cook and i feel like I would be good at it but I feel like i changed that career path. I feel like this is my backup career path. The chef gives out minimum wage.  It depends on the person who gives you an amount.

               I would like to go to a culinary college, like the one i referenced in my collage. The Culinary Academy or something related to that. I could get the experience i would need to be a chef. They pay minimum wages which range up from 15.76 for entry, 21.65 median, 29.82 for experience wages. They can make up from 70,000-100,000 dollars yearly.  It is expected to get more chef jobs in the year 2020. That is the year i would be 20 years of age starting out getting jobs going to collage and starting a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Feedback :)